0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements A Little Bird Told Me

Smile Introduction

Greetings fellow anglers. Have recently moved closer to Lake Hartwell and plan to spend more time on the lake. Thank you administrators for maintaining the site and structure. I am primarily a bass fisherman but also will chase catfish, bluegill and crappie on occasion. Looking forward to reading the posts and hearing from each of you. Best, Jerry A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Writer's CrampTrend SetterHappy Anniversary!Three's a Crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2DMax View Post
    Greetings fellow anglers. Have recently moved closer to Lake Hartwell and plan to spend more time on the lake. Thank you administrators for maintaining the site and structure. I am primarily a bass fisherman but also will chase catfish, bluegill and crappie on occasion. Looking forward to reading the posts and hearing from each of you. Best, Jerry A

Jerry,
    Glad to have you join us. I hope you will check in often and most importantly leave a report or lend advice from time to time. Posting really helps us with the community atmosphere we are trying to foster here. Traffic during the winter months is usually a bit slower but things would start warming up on the lake and here fairly soon.

Thanks,
    Dino (AKA Joe D.)