1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements vB ExperiencedA Little Bird Told Me

Check your spare for air !!!

A few weeks ago on the way back from Santee we had a trailer tire on the pontoon blow out. We put the spare on and it was a little flat. We had to ease down the road until we got to a gas station.

Saturday as im backing my center console in, I noticed something on my tire. I get out and walk back there and theres a goose egg bulging out the side. After I got done fishing I put on the spare. You guessed it was almost flat. ( you think I would have learned) I was afraid to go over 20 mhp down the road. Luckily it was only a couple of miles to the nearest gas station.

So with spring time fishing coming around I thought I would remind everyone.

Hendrsonville nc but own home on hartwell
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Script WriterHappy Anniversary!A Little Bird Told Me
    Great advice . I tow a lot alone myself.After a few close calls I made a pre tow check list it hangs on my charging station so I can't help but notice it. I check air in all my tires, water in batteries,oil in my vro. I know it my be a little extreme but five mins before I hook up my save me problems either on the road or lake . Also couple times year check bearing grease. I have a habit of feeling my trailer hubs when I get home while I unhook.