I wanted to let yall know that on May 13th we have our annual fishing with the Outdoor Dreams children on Lake Hartwell. Again this year Hank Parker will be here with us supporting our cause. Most of you know about us but if not the Outdoor Dreams Foundation tries to make life as enjoyable and full as possible for children who have been diagnosted with a life threatening illness. Last year we had a child referred to the Outdoor Dreams and Brad Jones made it work for him to fish with us several times including fishing last year with Hank Parker, go to Disneyworld with his family, go out West elk hunting, go to eastern NC and kill a black bear, go on several local hunts, go to a Clemson Basketball game along with other exciting adventures. These activities was packed in from April 2016 until ten days ago. Unfortunately he lost his battle with brain cancer and is now with the Lord. If you would like to help us out in May let me know after April 15 (my busy tax season). Just want you to have plenty of planning time.

Thanks,

Cliff Bowman
864-617-1185