I have a area on the keel of my boat right where the boat rests on a roller that has chipped down to the fiberglass webbing. The fibers looked cracked and I believe it is leaking as I drain water out of the hull and I see water dripping out of this spot after getting home from the lake.

I have never done any fiberglass work and it is in a very tricky spot with a lot of weight bearing on the spot. Can anyone recommend a good quality fiberglass repair person?

I want it done right, not just a patch. Thanks for your help.